Monday, May 08, 2006

upcoming solo recording

So I just got my solo recording mastered, so I will be putting it out in the next few weeks. It will be called "Gerund Vol. 1", and will be released on a small label I am runnung called gerund records. Hopefully I will have it ready by Friday, where I will be opening up for the band ilad as they play at Lance's studio for a private cd release show. There will be a limited print run of 100 copies and the packaging will be rather unique. Gerund will also be putting out the new "ones & zeros" cd in a limited run as well, but this cd will be released on the Patchwork Record Co. label at some point as well.

The new Standards & Practices material is sounding really good, and it opens up a whole world of improv posibilities. That group has a gig coming up in late June---more to follow, as well as a recording!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home